They always say that hair always grows back eventually but what if you could prevent them from falling in the first place? If you’re like me who values hair like a crown, well good news for you as here are some ways you prevent hair loss from happening again.
- Eat white sesame seeds to help slow hair loss. Eat a handful or two every morning at breakfast. They are full of magnesium and calcium (a huge 1,200 milligrams!). These essential minerals do wonders for your scalp, nourishing it, and reducing hair loss.
- Take Vitamin C supplements if you’re suffering from hair loss. If you get more vitamin C, you will get more blood flowing to your scalp and have healthier capillaries, which are responsible for circulation involving the follicles. Increased flow of the blood to the scalp, will speed up hair growth.
- Take care to avoid brushing hair that is wet, or even damp. You can damage your hair if you brush it when it’s wet. Let your hair dry completely before brushing it to avoid unnecessary damage. If you have thinning hair, you must be sure to only brush it when it is dry to avoid pulling it out and causing split ends.
- A liquid mixture of saw palmetto can help men treat their hair loss. The active ingredient in saw palmetto work by inhibiting the release of DHT, which can be a contributor to hair loss. An easy way to get liquid saw palmetto extract is to juice it directly from the fruit and then work the resulting juice into your hair.
- Give your hair some time to grow thick and full prior to getting it cut. Grow your hair a little longer, since having it trimmed whenever it becomes a bit frizzy and longer is going to cause it to weaken.
- Analyze any changes in your life to see if you can discover the reason for your hair loss. There are many things that could have caused you to lose hair, such as medicine or a stressful event. Talk to your doctor about your suspicions, and you might be able to work together to stop the hair loss.
- Your diet should be taken into careful consideration when you are dealing with hair loss. Food high in carbohydrates, such as fast food, can lead to an imbalanced diet and unhealthy hair. Poultry and fish are low fat and high in proteins that aid in the health of your hair; don’t forget fresh vegetables to infuse vitamins into your hair.
- If your scalp is itchy and you notice thin scales along the hairline of the scalp, talk to your physician about seborrheic dermatitis. It’s simple to treat this condition with the correct shampoo and a prescription, and you can cure and reverse your hair loss!
Not everyone loses their hair in their 20’s or 30’s, though. Some lose their hair at an earlier or later age. Hair loss, while you are younger, should not cause you too much worry. Prevention is key as they always say. Start protecting those hair roots!